Why consult a naturopath and what can it do for you?
As a naturopath, I listen attentively and patiently take the necessary time required to understand your health and analyze the root cause of your discomfort.
I then seek to identify any predisposing factors which may be triggering and supporting imbalances in the body, which I refer to as FAM (functional analysis matrix). I then go over the returned questionairre with you with.
I will look for eight fundamental imbalances:
- Redox / homeostasis
- Inflammatory process
- Detoxification, biotransformation
- Neuro-hormonal regulation
- Psycho-spiritual balance
- Structural Integrity
- Digestion, Absorption
- Intestinal permeability, microbial flora
- Immune system
I exam the 6 physiological processes:
- Communication within and between cells
- Energy and its production
- Replication, reproduction, distribution, growth
- Traffic and Transportation
- Disposal: emunctories (IRPP)
- Detoxification and biotransformation
I will determine the top three imbalances which are in the most urgent need of treatment and I will select from 10 technical therapies those that are best suited to your case; and as any two people with the same symptoms may respond to the same treatments differently, each treatment is customized.
Then I try to restore all the balances, homeostasis, a give a naturopathic assessment:
- Acid / Basic balance
- Balanced diet
- Balanced amino acids, lipids, AGE (Essential Fatty Acid) carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, trace elements
- Balance cell operation
- Neurohormonal balance
- Digestive balance
- Immune balance
- Psycho / spiritual balance
- Structural balance
- Energy balance
- Mechanical equilibrium
- Balance of exercise / breathing
Wondering what naturopathic medicine can do for you? Contact me to find out if naturopathy or other technique is suitable for your situation.